Aviation Employees Super Fund
Based upon aviation employers' input, a Multi-Employer Corporate Superannuation offer, with a greater choice of benefits, was seen as a priority for all sectors of the aviation industry. Aviation Employees Super Fund was established in 2002, to cater for these specific needs.
- Clearing House Facility
- CHOICE Compliant Fund
- Insurance with Automatic Acceptance (no medical or occupation questions)
- Simple and time saving administration therefore reducing paperwork
- Financial Planning, and
- Member/Workplace Rewards
- We provide ongoing personal service and advice, to both employer and members, to ensure the fund meets industry, business and individual requirements for any changing circumstances in the future.
Superannuation can be a very contentious issue. Members may be concerned about diminishing value of their accumulation and the fees charged by fund managers and trustees. Employers may regard it as another tax burden.
Our aim is to offer peace of mind for those in the skies and associated ground staff.
- No Contribution fees
- No fees on rollovers into Fund (an advantage when consolidating)
- On-line access for both members (employees) and employers
- Extremely competitive insurance premiums (Wholesale discounted group rates)
- Pilots Cover
- Multiple Investment Managers and Options
- Flexibility - alter investments at any time
- Up to 60% discount on standard fees